Needless to say I purchased my copy the second I woke up and I can’t wait to get my teeth into it tonight. I’ll post my initial thoughts sometime tonight or tomorrow.
You can read more about the game on their site, but as the guys from Powerhoof describe it, Crawl is:
‘A dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters”
Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for up to 4 Players!
- One player controls the Hero, the others possess monsters and traps to kill them.
- When you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl!
- Race to gain enough XP and loot to take on the hulking final boss!
Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling!
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, in each half hour game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
- Play with controllers, keyboard or mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive!
Out now for Windows, Mac and Linux!
Purchase now at the special early access price and get all future updates!
- More weapons, spells, and items to collect.
- More monsters, traps, and bosses to master.
- More environments to explore and secrets to discover.
- More polish – Continuing improvements to gameplay, menus, music, sound, and balance.
- What about Online Multiplayer? It’s a possibility, but if you can’t get around a PC with some friends we recommend waiting until we have more news.